1. In Mauritius , with the involvement of the Natresa and a specific fight against alcoholism based on genres with the association Étoile d’Espérance
2. In Madagascar, where health authorities (coordinated by Ofnalat) supported by WHO, are involved in the fight against alcoholism and the prevention of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) in particular, in a decree of December 2010, opening the way to prevent what we started in the provinces.
— At Diego Suarez, from the awareness to the implementation of tools to support local situations at risk and children in need.
Today, Diego Suarez manages independently its prevention, and participate on 9 September with the production of a documentary for TV (soon on the website).
— In Toliara Tulear, the question was about the possibility of reproducing such a mobilization. We were excited by the quick involvement of all the stakeholders of prevention concerning this alcohol issue.
For the first time the discussion group also participates in the prevention day of the 9th of September.
3. The Seychelles are involved in the fight against alcoholism and the prevention of FAS in a action plan should be continued after 2012.
4. Mayotte has not been spared and a training of the health professionals has allowed awareness with an active participation in our prevention efforts.
5. Reunion Island, pioneering in France a holistic approach to coaching is still very involved in either in the care with Réunisaf or the prevention with SAF France.
We relate this adventure, but also a glimpse of the days of mobilisations since 9 September 2002!
6. In South Africa, we will keep in touch with our colleagues involved in the same effort, with us since the beginning, in the Cape Province with FARR and Australia with NOFASARD.